What is “Policy on educational support for out of school youth”?
For out-of-school students who have not entered or left school at the compulsory education level, this project enables them to continue their studies and gain academic achievement.
Those of Korean nationality who are under 24 years of age and have either not entered elementary or middle school or dropped out are the Target of this project.
Recognition of Academic Achievement
- Provision of alternative academic recognition and learning support programs for out-of school youth
- Establish the standards for educational recognition of students and accreditation system
- - Organization and operation of the Accreditation Evaluation Committee, Evaluation and review of academic progress
- Establish the evaluation standards and accreditation system for the learning support programs
- - Organization and operation of the designated Review Committee, Establishment of indexes, standards, and procedures