What is “School For You”?
- School For You is a system for supporting education for students with health disabilities operated by the Center For Digital Education Research of the Korea Education Development Institute.
- Students with health disabilities who have difficulty attending school due to chronic diseases can conveniently learn and receive recognition anytime, anywhere through School For You.
- Students with health disabilities in elementary, junior high and high schools nationwide.
- Students who are absent for a long period of 3 months or more due to traffic accidents and burns
- Video Classes
- ‘Content Utilization-oriented Class’ for useful learning and attendance
- Customized learning that allows you to select subjects and times
- Providing various subject contents based on regular curriculum and contents for creative experiences
- Online Video Classes
- ‘Real-time interactive class’ with friends
- Customized learning based on major subjects
- Active communication and participation with online homeroom teachers and peers
- Easy and convenient learning and attendance management
- Learning and attendance can be recognized at the same time as membership registration
- Easy and convenient study and attendance check anytime, anywhere
- Support for management and learning of online teachers
- Online homeroom teacher assignment for each student
- Periodic learning management and counseling through phone calls, text messages, notes, etc.